Monday 6 August 2012

Frecious Mumbai Local

Okay!

The weekend went excellent with a major lead towards the many houses that I need to check for myself, but these are paying guest accommodations on the western lines of Mumbai sub-urban areas. I have to check them this week itself and move out to somewhere close to my office.

Today I witnessed the actual ferocious crowd of Mumbai local trains in the Central line. Tilaknagar to Dadar then Dadar to Santacruz was a very crowd crunching experience in the morning as well as in the evening. 

Map of Mumbai Local

But this is part of the Mumbai life, if one adapts himself to it, he is fit for Mumbai. 

If one loves it like me, he is built for Mumbai.

Now I have to get in touch with Madan and Sneha as well for my Salsa classes. 

Will be seeing some PG accommodation tomorrow.

Goodnight till then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment