Thursday 2 August 2012

Good First Day Gone with Pani-Poori at Night

It was a good day altogether at the office yesterday, I reached a bit late with my two colleagues/roomies from our small one micro studio accommodation to the office at 10:00am.

The night of my arrival I just met Boss but didn't see the entire office, it is a small cozy space with 7 chairs and 6 systems to work on. Other than Adarsha, Bijan (my roomies) there were Mayur and Yuthika. 

Boss called me into his cabin and told me to get acquainted with the work with the help of Adarsha and Yuthika. And so I was helped accordingly with the neccessary.

By evening I was all settled with the briefing by my chief-editor Yuthika and technical-chief Adarsha. At 7:00pm I went along with my roomies to see the brother of Adarsha at Santacruz station. We met him there and I still had the night bestowed to me. A call to an old friend from Jamshedpur was the best thing to do, which I immediately did.

To my surprise she was at home and at a walking distance from the station, I went to see her. It was good to catch-up with her after a good long one year. As usual she was surprised to see me here in Mumbai on a desk job. Well i am surprised at myself sometime, so no issues.

After a good long chat she offered me to have paani-poori with her, we went off to a nearby vendor where I had a few but she had many. 

It is beyond my comprehension why the ladies love spicy paani-poori and chaat!!

Anyway, I walked her home and bid goodnight.

It was a fruitful beginning from a freelance content writer to a full time professional content writer on a desk, serving the corporate traditions from 9:30am to 6:30pm.

Things will work out for this vagabond, I can see that now! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment