Monday 13 August 2012

Mad House Hunting via Tech

Nothing has been materialized so far in a precise fashion so I have loaded the requisition for a room on sharing basis over Olx and other real estate websites.

Great!

I got a call from this young man and i went to see their place tonight. Right inside the MIDC zone in a MHADA building that has its ground floor all secured with CCTV. The one room-kitchen flat is on the 7th floor.

The guy who called me is from Ulhasnagar and the other guy is from Bilaspur. The Ulhasnagar guy is to leave the place on the 5th of September and so he needed someone to take his space and share the rent with his present roomie.

Rent would be INR4,000 with utility bills of INR2,00 for me with a deposit of INR15,000. Sounds reasonable and excellent. Tomorrow is holiday and I am moving in to this new place.

My cousin has been very gracious to let me bother her for almost 15 long days. 

Time to pack for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment