Wednesday 5 September 2012

Agent Calls: Bring Your Bag & Settle In!


My ex-colleague called me and confirmed me to go and see this place in Jogeshwari (East). She thinks that I would like it.

I don't know but i have to go and check it.

6:30pm in the evening I took off from office and reached Andheri station by 7:00pm. Called the agent and confirmed that I am reaching to see the flat.

I chose to walk my way with the GPS navigation on my Samsung Duos phone to the locatin. It took me precisely 40 minutes to reach there by walking. 

I checked out the place. 

Rent was INR8,000 and deposit was INR10,000 with INR1,500 as the additional charges for paper work while one month's rent would be given to the agent as his brokerage.

I was still in two minds.

I told him that I would drop down the next day to drop the token money and seal the deal.

He said, "Bring along your baggage and move in!"

Things seems to materialize!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment