Sunday 11 November 2012

Drunkard in Neeta Volvo!!!

After a full day of running behind the things that made us happy, we packed and came to Dadar bus stand beneath the flyover.

It was 9:00pm and we immediately got the bus, a Neeta Volvo to Pune; 2 x 2. 

The tickets costed us INR300 each, with seats in the middle of the bus it was comfortable and cosy.

The bus started bit late at 10:00pm and in the next stop after Chembur, a completely slushed up guy came and sat on the seat right in front of my friend and jacked his seat behind so much that it rested on her knees. She confronted him and he pulled the seat back up. After a while he again tilted it back and my friend made him get it back to a proper position for her.

I thought it was all over when the guy again tilted it all the way to her knees, and this snapped me. I confronted him nicely but he was being very irritating and unreasonable.

His logic was, "I have paid money for this seat so I will use it as I wish to."

My logic was, "We have paid for our seat too, so if you violet our limits I'll break your jaw."

The passengers beside us adviced us to change our seat and I told them upfront that we came first, we stay till the end of the journey where we sat. The drunkard came later and he can't dictate his terms on us.

We sat on our place comfortably and the drunkard moved a row ahead and passed out.

Moral of the story/incident:- If you speak firmly and politely, they will have to understand or just kick their @$$. Plain and simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment