Tuesday 22 January 2013

My Dreams Make People Say "You Are Crazy!"


I know how it feels to dream, and not be able to sleep because I am being haunted by my dreams to make them come true. My dreams usually scare everyone around me because they seem too vivid and unrealistic. However, I know that if I succeed, people will gawk and point saying, "You are crazy!" If I don't, they will still say that but with more vigor because I did not succeed.

Seeing how I have performed in the past 8 years of my professional and personal life. I see only one thing, what I am doing today is nothing less than extra ordinary for me. What I intend to do tomorrow, will be no less that extra ordinary for everybody including me.

I will not stop dreaming, I will not stop attempting to make them come true, I will ride, I will write because these are the two things; I am proficient at.

7 comments:

  1. We absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
    I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome weblog!
    Here is my blog post facebook stock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anonymous, for your compliments.
      I could consider your offer if you can communicate the same in details to my email at raghurajmurmu@gmail.com
      Thanks once again!

      Delete
  2. Hope you will come our dream true pretty soon honey ;) xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dream...is an undefined term. It is what lurks within us, ceaselessly endeavoring to break the shackles and leap out of it's confinements. It is the word spoken by our muted souls. If it is not crazy, then it is not a 'Dream'!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Ritwika,

      Yes, dreams are always crazy or else they are never dreams but fragments of someone else's life that we are living.

      Delete
  4. Hello, I enjoy reading through your article. I wanted to
    write a little comment to support you.

    Also visit my webpage ... Corrie Costales

    ReplyDelete