Thursday, 31 October 2013
Wednesday, 30 October 2013
Monday, 28 October 2013
One of my previous blog-posts, which was on "Search Engine Optimization-Basic tricks that I use!" has been liked by a lot of "Anonymous" people. This prompted me to do a little research of my own, on What Topics to Blog that gets more traffic.
Well, as my friend says the most primary thing that has been attracting or selling the most is SEX, SEX and more SEX, in all its form and capacity. I agree to that but I think a bit otherwise too. The most hyped thing that comes always before SEX is the Money. Or may be they go side by side, so here is a list of topics that I think gets more traffic to one's site, if they are blogged in details.
- SEX: Oh, can't deny that this topic sells not only like hot cake but also has every element to get to the second most important topic to this list. It has invariably large ratio of attracting a sure shot visitors that would increase every day. Posting pictures, dating tips, sexual advice, erotic or lustful stories are the key of this topic. The very demanded and most controversial part of this issue in India would be Sunny Leone in real and Savita Bhabhi in virtual.
- Money: Everything revolves around this Green or Multicolored element (Plastic)! Blogging about the effective ways on how to make money is the precise method of getting the best kind of traffic, because everybody wants to make some or lot of it. This section may carry the various methods and tips on making money through various business or internet schemes. Originality and genuine tips that are result oriented as well as fresh to the core, with an ever lasting relevance, is the key to this topic.
- Health: In the present day lifestyle, people tend to carry themselves somehow through the day; again and again without paying any attention to their health. When I use the word "Health" it's not just about the physical aspect, but also the mental and emotional side. A thorough descriptive article on the said line, in a regular basis shall attract a lot of readers who could benefit from the same. If the writer is a health enthusiast and practices any form of sports such as Yoga, Gymnastics, Judo, Cross-Training; then his experience would be very apt for the audience. However, loosing weight is one of the very prime and favorite subject of health articles.
- Relationship: Love-Gurus and Agony-Aunts are the most sought after celebrities by the young lovers, who are struck by the arrow of cupid. Blogging about how to reach out to the damsel or how to attract that hunk, which the lady desires secretly, but feels shy to approach first (Not very ladylike either). The subject is very sensitive, so one must write about it carefully after a good volume of research and observation. Experience in such matters do count manifold without a doubt.
- Travel: For all those vagabonds in the making and the one, who are already on the "Travel-Living" mode; it becomes mandatory to blog about their previous journeys and future plans. The details of the off-beaten path is very well appreciated by majority of the people who are keen on traveling sometime soon,, or the one who are already. Tips on how to reach, where to stay, what to look around and likewise would help a lot of novice travelers. If the blogger expertise in a certain kind of travel mode, like backpacking, hitchhiking, road-trips, camping, trekking etc. it would make for a very interesting read.
There would be a lot of other topics that you could blog about, but sticking with one or two main subjects would help a lot in SERP rankings. Choosing the keywords and tag-words would also help in the page ranking on the search engine. Though, most important would be the traffic and the revisits by the followers of your blog. This could always be increased and maintained through timeless quality blog-posts.
Sunday, 27 October 2013
This is the latest advertisement of Tanishq, which is special in a lot of different ways. For the first time, a jewelry firm has come up with such an innovative and heart-touching thoughtful advertisement that reflects the actual celebration of a woman's identity and liberty in its own way.
The advertisement begins by showing a women getting ready to be married in sometime. In the meanwhile a little girl pops out from the background; she could be anyone, a niece, friend's daughter or a young cousin. However, the eyes of the would-be-bride has a certain spark when she see her. Their relationship of a mother and daughter becomes more evident by the way she takes care of the little girl. Afterwards, the little girl take her mother to the marriage stage where the bridegroom is waiting for the latter. The bride sits and the ceremony starts, which later reaches to the point where bother had to do the rounds of fire. The little girl also wanted to participate, but her mother signs her to remain quiet. Bridegroom witnesses that little communication of sign language between the mother-daughter that prompts him to take the little girl in his arms and complete the rounds. At the end of it all, the little girl asks if she could call the bridegroom 'Papa'.
Now let's reflect on what we just saw and what it could really mean for the millions of women as well as men. After watching it many would say that remarriage is justified for a woman who is divorced or widow with child.
My take is, why a woman has to be married to be a mother at the very first place? An independent, strong, compassionate, kind woman can make her own choice to have a child or adopt one to be a mother without being married. The advertisement could be seen as the "Very First" marriage of a single mother who found the right man, after she chose to became a mother first.
The second most important thing that all the men and women at large could notice from this peculiar advertisement is that it has a dusky women in its center. So all those "Fair & Lovely" fans and fanatics, please understand that we Indians have something bestowed by the nature, which is exotic to the White Caucasian race. Let's cherish it and nourish it!
True that, with this particular work Tanishq has broken the mindset and the barrier, which the Indian folks had. The idea of a virgin maiden being the only suitable candidate to be a bride is shattered, a mother can be married for the first time. A divorcee or a widow can always start her life afresh. Last, but not the least; Dusky women are beautiful in every aspect if they stop worrying about their skin tone...