Saturday 22 February 2014

Why I Am So Strict About Seat Belts And Airbags?

It has been a really long time that I have been through any unpleasant incident, while traveling in a four wheeler, but I do make sure of one thing; fastening my seat belt. It's not that I don't trust my friend driving it, but I don't trust the intelligent morons who are zooming past from us, as well as my luck. The fundamental idea here is to be safe from the prospective dangers in the event of an accident.



Though, the seat belts have been there for many decades now, but the inclusion of airbags in the vehicles has made commutation safer than ever. I sometime think, how it would feel to have something pop up right in from of me and save me from flying out through the windshield? However, I won't ever want to experience that. So the seat belt and airbags work for me.



I wonder, what would happen if the people who think that they would never meet with an accident or even when they do, nothing would be as serious as I think. It takes only once and a person dies!




No comments:

Post a Comment