Tuesday 19 August 2014

Bhubaneswar To Hyderabad

I reached Bhubaneswar at 03:30 hours and the train to Hyderabad was at 08:00 hours in the morning. To top everything off, there were mosquitoes and I needed to get some more sleep without missing the train.

Well, I had some sleep and an early morning breakfast before I boarded the train. This train is to take me to Secunderabad railway station by 07:30 hours tomorrow morning.

Since I already had a heavy breakfast, I was not much keen on having anything anymore. Hence, I slept till noon and woke up to the chattering of few girls on the next birth. They seem to be students from some college and going back home. In the meanwhile the pantry car attendant crossed offering Biryani of various flavors. Though, I am going to the land of many things and especially Biryani, but I had to eat something; so why not start with Biryani itself. So I asked for Egg Biryani, which was for a descent INR 70/-. I had it hurriedly and I was still hungry. In one of the stations, I bought another Egg Biryani from the station vendor, which was for INR 50/-; equally delicious. My last meal was again an Egg Biryani at night from another station vendor somewhere on the boarder of Orissa and Telangana, for INR 80/-. A lot of difference in price, while the flavor and quantity was almost the same.

Well, that was all for the day and night in the train. Tomorrow I shall be with a very old friend of mine in the city of Nawabs; Hyderabad.

No comments:

Post a Comment