Monday 18 August 2014

Traveling To Hyderabad...

After a year of many mishaps and efforts to get my life back on track. This is the beginning of a good travel for me. Today I board a train to Bhubaneswar from Tatanagar Junction and tomorrow I shall catch a connecting train to Hyderabad. The entire journey would be a bit more than 24 hours, but since i am to do a break journey; it would be convenient.



The reason I am going to Hyderabad is to participate in the Airtel Hyderabad Marathon, which is considered as the nation's toughest city marathon. I have no idea what is there that makes it so tough, but the anticipation of something great lies within me. Let's see what happens this Sunday morning.

For now, I have to pack and get ready for the train that will depart from Jamshedpur this evening at 2000 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment